Halaman

Khamis, 23 Jun 2011

Now! i know "who i am"..thanks a lot of..=)

Its no easy to know about our self..if no one tell truly about our character..right?Mybe before explaination from someone,we dont know about "WHO I AM?"..so,just straight the point..yesterday,i got explaination about MY truly CHARACTER..

.....It's my point about my self....



(ikhlas,walaupun abg ase ira ni manja...ske merajuk,xromantik..xpandai nk luahkan..xpndai bercerita,xpndai ambil berat kt abg...)


When i know about truly "who i am",i decide to change my character for all people i LOVE..to MOHD FARHAN ABDULLAH..THANKS FOR EXPLAINATION and ADVICE..i'm REALLY appreciate its.

||i'm know i not PERFECT,but i'll try..because---->

"Don't know if I could ever be Without you
Cause boy you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need
Cause you're the apple to my pie
You're the straw to my berry
You're the smoke to my high
And you're the one I wanna marry


Cause you're the one for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you (for you)
You take the both of us (of us)
And we're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two"

||love ANGIRA..||

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan